User avatar

MadHatter

  • Archive Re: Zip

    Dagoon moved his hand up towards Orions neck. This wouldn't be all that fun if he did it quickly. He sunk his three inch teeth into Orion's leg. He screamed ...

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Zip

    Dagoon could sense that Senna was following him. He knew that killing Orion would just cause more suspision. Orion wouldn't die today. But on the other hand...Puma's did live out ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    "Just go to the land of the dead." Peter smiled. If only they knew how hard it was to get there. "And how do we do that?" Greg questioned. "Oh..just ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2.0

    *It's the Preacher*

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    "So how do we kill it?" Greg bent down on his knee's. "little guy." "SHUT UP!" The house began to rattle and dishes randomly flew around the room. Alexx looked ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2.0

    Dargon's heavy eyes slowly opened. He growled and flung himself to the ground. "I'll rip open your guts before you can even blink." He swung his heavy fist without looking ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    "Okay. I suggest that we get started as quickly as possible." Peter leapt down and headed for the door. "Woah there little guy." Greg picked him up. "Shut up. You ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Zip

    "Okay...anyone want to come look for fire wood with me?" Dagoon smiled. "Oh...I think we'll just take a rest." Bella yawned. "That wasn't a question. Someone needs to come." He ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    "Well, I'm not an expert, but this dissaperance of our mother, and the earthquakes and all. I'd say someone's causing trouble. Double trouble. Ha...I made a joke! Don't you get ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2.0

    Dargon's mind was filled with hate and worry. Where was he now? Who was carrying him? Was this the work of the Preacher, whoever the hell he was? God he ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Zip

    Dagoon noticed a switch in Bella's behavior. She was acting funny. Very funny. She was on to him. He couldn't afford her knowing about his plan. Such was the way ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Zip

    "I don't like the looks of that Dagoon character." Bella was talking to Senna. He had been ovely friendly and was being to happy to show the way. "Well, he's ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2.0

    Dargon fell in a heap under the big man's weight, which was nothing compared to his own. He smiled as the big man's blood fell across his face. It was ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2.0

    "What do you intend to do to him?" Lethero quickly blurted. He was trying to burn time. "I have plenty of things I could use him for. Testing drugs, meat, ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2.0

    *Okay, Layleun, i really don't know where you are in this story. I was going to put you in here but I don't quite now where you are in the ...

    Oct 6, 2007


"Be yourself" is not advice. It's an existential crisis waiting to happen.
— Hank Green