User avatar

MadHatter

  • Archive Re: Jurassic Park

    John tossed and turned in his bed, his dreams haunted by the raptors. In his dream, he stood in the same small building he had been on the day the ...

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: Jurassic Park

    Okay, this storybooks about the Jurassic Park world after the movies ended. The year is 2009. The world has still to decide what to do with the dinosaurs. Those dinosaurs ...

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: Black River

    The banshee's screeched in from all directions giving the creatures in the clearing little time to run. Some came by the air, others by foot, but all intent on eating ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Monster Mash

    Kyle braced himself for the yelling he'd get from Jennifer as he sat on the small couch in the room. She would be no doubt angry as hell. He watched ...

    Oct 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Monster Mash

    As Kyle walked in he noticed he wasn't wearing the dorkiest costume. Some idiot was wearing a Whinne the Pooh thing. Maybe this party would turn out good. The loud ...

    Oct 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Monster Mash

    Name: Kyle Larson Age: 20 Species: Human Appearance: Blonde hair, blue eyes, very tall and lanky, sort of gangly Bio: Kyle could be cool, yet he's just too nervous to ...

    Oct 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: Black River DT

    Well, the Black River's been doing good so I decided to create a discussion thread. We now can discuss things concerning our characters and plot for villians and other interesting ...

    Oct 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: Black River

    (okay, I've decided to have the Banshee's be the bad guy's. We're going to sort of have to stop them after they attack again. And, I'm sorry AmberAngst if I ...

    Oct 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Monster Mash

    I'll join, but I just don't have time right now. I'll post soon though and, good idea.

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Black River

    (okay, the Franken-men are evil, but I guess that works.) Jack smiled at the strange shadow creature that had saved him. "Nice job kid. You got spunk." He looked up ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Halo Reborn

    Shadow speed through the woods. "DYNAMO! DYNAMO!" He saw the missing Spartan ahead of him and skidded to a stop. "We're leaving." "Get down. They're near." Dynamo clutched his gun ...

    Oct 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Halo: The Great Journey

    (I'm probably going to join)

    Oct 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Halo Reborn

    Shadow heard the gun noises and looked at Cortana. "It might be dangerous out there, I should go help him." "No, if he's already dead you'll just delay us even ...

    Oct 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Black River

    Jack slunk through the trees. The great wall of Black River loomed in the distance, illuminated by the many torches that littered the walls. "Okay, the ghosts, werewolves, and vampires ...

    Oct 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Black River

    A hush fell over the camp as Jack waltzed into town. Everyone liked Jack, but he was just creepy. Rumors had been passed around that even though the mask left ...

    Oct 24, 2007


To have more, you have to become more. Don't wish it was easier - wish you were better. For things to change, you have to change, and for things to get better, you have to get better.
— Jim Rohn