-
Re: Jurassic Park
John fell to the ground with a thud. "Dad?" Shawn ran over to him. "Yeah sweety? You okay?" "I guess..." She looked over to see Cedar pointing a gun a ...
Nov 9, 2007 -
Re: Jurassic Park
(Most likely just piss him off)
Nov 9, 2007 -
Re: Jurassic Park
"God I'm sore..." John thought to himself. His bloody legs were becoming bloodier by the second. He couldn't see what the T-rex was doing, but it did not matter. In ...
Nov 9, 2007 -
Re: Jurassic Park
John laid motionless in the leaves, though he really didn't have a choice. His left leg was horribly bloody and his right arm was torn up pretty bad. "Wow, I'm ...
Nov 8, 2007 -
Re: Jurassic Park
John opened the door of the jeep. "Go! Drive as fast as you can and don't look back." "What are you doing dad?" Shawn asked. "Making sure you don't die." ...
Nov 8, 2007 -
Re: Jurassic Park
(People are confusing John Hammond with my character. I am not in charge here. I am a hunter that was talked into coming here. Thank you.) John sat in silence. ...
Nov 8, 2007 -
Re: Jurassic Park
(Soon. We might as well make the unnative Raptors come out. I didn't want to start that because then no one new could come. I don't think anyone else will ...
Nov 6, 2007 -
Re: Jurassic Park
(Just thought I should let you guys know. John Hammond has nothing to do with this. The current head of InGen is Ivan McDavis, not Hammond.) John kept checking his ...
Nov 6, 2007 -
Re: Jurassic Park
"Over in that building." John answered. He had been waiting for them just up ahead. He pointed towards a large beautiful building. The top of it was decorated with models ...
Nov 5, 2007 -
Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story
"Duh, the banshee is like right outside." Peter laughed as he tried to get out of his crib. "And you didn't tell us this why?" Owen growled. "No one needed ...
Nov 5, 2007 -
Re: Jurassic Park
John smiled as he saw the Cedar. "Shawn, this is one of the only survivors of one of my earlier endevours to the original Jurassic Park, Tristan Cedar Breeze. You'd ...
Nov 5, 2007 -
Re: Jurassic Park
"Quick honey, look out the window!" John pointed to a flock of Pteradon's flying just twenty five feet or so from the plane. "Oh my god...there beautiful..." She quickly pulled ...
Nov 5, 2007 -
Re: Jurassic Park
(Um...I didn't say anyone was with me, but I'll pretend like I just didn't notice her at the time.) "So, how yah' feeling Shawn? Nervous?" John laughed at her as ...
Nov 5, 2007 -
Re: Jurassic Park
(Next Day) Jack quickly packed his bags and headed off for the plane that would take him to JII. He dreaded and loved this moment. Dinosaurs were fantastic creatures, in ...
Nov 4, 2007 -
Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story
We can't have you dying off! We need a sane character in this!
Nov 4, 2007
