User avatar

MadHatter

  • Archive Re: Jurassic Park

    "Well, I'm guessing that we'll find a working supercomputer there, or atleast a decent transmitter." John grunted as he leapt over a gap between two trees. "Maybe some supplies or ...

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Jurassic Park DT

    oh, and I have a feeling no ones going to read this so yeah, whatever. I also find it funny that everytime I create a DT, my storybook dies.

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Jurassic Park

    They had tried the radio several times, though they knew by now the horrid fate of those at the main compound. The power was out, and ten raptors were missing ...

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Jurassic Park DT

    If anyone knows how to place a Microsoft word document on this thread, please tell me how so I can put the map of JP2 on here.

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Jurassic Park

    (Read the JP DT to find out what's in store)

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Jurassic Park DT

    Yeah, I have this whole idea about the raptors picking off all the carnivores. I also planned out this scene where we're on a narrow natural bridge where two T-rexs ...

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Jurassic Park

    The T-rex gave a snort, but didn't see them. John whispered for them to stay totally still. The T-rex huffed and walked on, straight into a the velicoraptor trap. The ...

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Jurassic Park

    John jumped up, nearly knocking Shawn out of the tree. "Oh god." He rushed down the branches as quick as he could to reach the small one Tanner hung on ...

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Jurassic Park

    "We should spend the night here." John muttered as he watched the last of the beast burn up. "The park patrol will find us in the morning." John had little ...

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Time and Time again

    (Okay, before I post I'd like to ask if I can be the Grim Reaper?)

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Jurassic Park

    John saw the Spinosaur and how it was being led away. 'Well, looks like we just bought ourselves a little bit of time." He raced to the tree where Tanner ...

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Jurassic Park

    (Okay, the Jurassic Park DT is the new place for comments like this, unless they are directly involved with the story.)

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Jurassic Park DT

    yeah, this storybooks going along nicely. I think we all now who the bad guy is...Mother Nature. If that lightning bolt hadn't hit, than this part never would have happened. ...

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Jurassic Park

    John quickly ran to the supply kit that had been flung out of the jeep when it fell over. It contained several smoke bombs that would nearly suffocate the victim ...

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Jurassic Park

    (I know...I don't know if Leth plans on keeping him around. Someone PM him or something and ask if we can kill him off, or if he's just taking a ...

    Nov 9, 2007


Grief, I’ve learned, is really just love. It’s all the love you want to give, but cannot. All that unspent love gathers up in the corners of your eyes, the lump in your throat, and in that hollow part of your chest. Grief is just love with no place to go.
— Jamie Anderson