User avatar

MadHatter

  • Archive Re: Poke Poke

    *would post but I have to get off now...grrr...*

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Poke Poke

    Peter was so clueless of what hovered just a few miles above him, concealed behind a strange cloud. A large Pokegen flagship floated behind their "cloud". One of the ships ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Poke Poke

    Peter seeing Naomi approaching his house he quickly slipped on his Charmander costume. "I look just like you Charmander." "Yeah, just like I look just like a Goldeen." Snickered Meowth. ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Poke Poke

    Peter and Naomi stopped near the Pokemon Center, both letting go of each other's hand. "See you tonight." *Short I know*

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Poke Poke

    *AH! Whose Ren working for? Pokegen or the police?*

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Poke Poke

    Peter heart skipped a beat. "R-rrealy?" "Yes..." Naomi's face turned bright read. "I really would." Peter could scarcley believe what he had just heard. "Char Char Charmander Charmander Charman Char! ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Poke Poke

    Peter blushed himself. He knew what Naomi was going to talk to him about. Peter began to get nervous. The reason he hadn't asked her out previously was because he ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Poke Poke

    "I'm here Naomi. I'll get you out!" Peter shouted down. In all honesty he had no clue what to do. "Here, let me help." He turned around and spotted Meowth ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Poke Poke

    "Peter are you home?" Peter heard the Naomi cry, but was to nervous to do anything about it. All he could do was stare at the Meowth as it devoured ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Poke Poke

    Peter and Charmander strode through the woods, both silent. Peter was too nervous to talk. He was a chicken just like Charmander had said. All these years he had been ...

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Poke Poke

    "Char Char Char (You chicken)" "She's battling! I can't ask her now!" "Char Char Charmander Char Charmander (Leave a note in her backpack) "Okay. I will" Peter grabbed a piece ...

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Poke Poke

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Poke Poke

    Peter slowly walked across the small field, with Charmander in toe. "Char Char!" The small Pokemon cooed. Peter had really know idea what exactly the Pokemon was saying but he ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Poke Poke

    Name: Peter Garret Age: 15 Gender: Male Appearance: minus the hat and give him orangish hair. Personality: Peter is a prankster and a jokester but knows how to get serious. ...

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Jurassis Park 2042

    Harvard looked over in shock at where Mich's dead body lay. "What the hell?!?" The group stayed silent for awhile, all in complete and utter shock. Reese began to get ...

    Feb 21, 2008


As the notifications drift in I stop and wonder. Why do they take so long? Do they have adventures we don't know about? I bet they do. When they come I will ask myself. What amazing adventure has this straggling notification been on? How far did it travel, and why didn't it take me?
— TypoWithoutCoffee