User avatar

MadHatter

  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Sort of a sneeky type character. Really isn't trusted by anyone. I imagine him with brown hair, blue eyes, and always wearing a smirk. Maybe in his teen's Oliver Dow

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Photos from the other side of the Earth

    Wow, I really like the second picture. Anything that has to do with mountains and snow just intriques me. The other ones are real nice pictures, but really don't do ...

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Armored dude and halloween dude

    I'm not an artist but I really liked your halloween dude. Your armoured dude just lacked the realistic stuff (or at least in my opinion it did.)

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Seraph and Finn

    I liked your drawing though his hands and calves are too small. You did a good job

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Penguin

    I liked it. It was a really good cartoon drawing. Not realistic but I don't think that was what you were aiming for. Really good.

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Violinist

    wow...looks like the violinist is like depressed or failed something just because of the facial expressions. You really did an extremely good job with the drawing and I hope to ...

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: I'll Score a Goal!

    um...i liked the Wario drawing but seriously, rape isn't funny, it's a serious crime. You might just be trying to be funny but what if someone reading this was raped ...

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: 1 sentence thriller

    Um....oh! So scary. Not. If you wanted to, you could try to take the advice from the critics out there and post a re-write. That would be cool.

    May 19, 2007


Mr. Scorpio says productivity is up 2%, and it's all because of my motivational techniques -- like donuts and the possibility of more donuts to come.
— Homer Simpson