User avatar

MadHatter

  • Writing Activities Re: Teamwork Writing!

    The beast swallowed the grandfather and decided to attack the boy. The boy suddenly found that he had superpowers. he attack the vicious brute and drove him back under the ...

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: 7 year old (photography)

    I like it. I think it's actually sort of creepy with your cousin not smiling and the whole thing black and white. I really think it's good.

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: A couple tries

    Interesting....I looks a lot like something a friend of mine drew, but a wee bit better. Did you draw this during school? It looks like a quick drawing...

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Mountain lion kitten

    wow....that's really really good for a fourteen year old. I mean...most people don't paint like that until they're adults. That is truly amazing work. A+++

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Wolf Eye Stages + Wolf Sword + Fire And Water

    Wow, great job Gwen. They're a little cartoony, yet nearly realistic.

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    I was on the park with my dog, when suddenly I saw a camel doing the tango and a....

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "Black. It hides your true self so you can be anyone." - Jack Harum "Black, what kind of person are you? Emo? I'd choose red, so I'd stand out." - ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "Do I like birds, do I like birds? That's the stupidest question I've ever heard!" ~ General Eric Nye "Answer the question Nye, after me of course. I have no ...

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    "Hmm...there are a lot of strange things going on around here. And for a change, I'm not causing them!" ~Eric Nye

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Mirrior, mirror on the wall...

    Cool, you must really love photography. I like how you simply used mirrors to create such great pictures. Keep on taking photos!

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Reminds me of Matt Damon (go figure). I consider him to be some sort of run away convict or a con-man who scams old ladies out of there money. Rebbeca ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Scenery with a difference...

    Wow, these are really interesting and remind me somewhat of the show "Lost". (The trees look similar, the old abandoned buildings e.t.c) This is neat that you live near this ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Hmm...seems to me like we got some feeble minded weaklings in here. I can arrange a way to make sure they never faint again. *Evil laughter* ~ Admiral George Northrup

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    I imagine her of average height, brown hair and brown eyes. I also think she's one of those women who are deeply into equal rights for all genders. I pretty ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    One of those really smart people, almost genius level, yet doesn't like to show it. I imagine him with black hair, wearing ordinary clothing, nothing that would draw attention to ...

    Nov 3, 2007


The most important thing is to have fun! Stress makes for distress and neither of those belong in writing!
— Kaia