User avatar

MadHatter

  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Nice. It would be a great Fantasy title or a vampire novel. The Hive

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: A Wrinkle in Time

    I like that book. It's much better than the other ones.

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I like it, but hopefully not for a fantasy or Sci-fi piece. The Fallen Hero

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Sort of a old country, deep south type girl. Freckled, brown hair, and blue eyes. Meg Granger

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Personalities- Quiz

    Meg Granger 1. She's semi-gothic, semi-prep if that makes sense. 2. Neither. 3. Her bedroom QUESTIONS 1. Who do they associate with? 2. Favorite book? 3. Are they single or ...

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Things Not Seen

    Cool. I really liked that book as well. I felt the begining was better than the end. Kind of short for a book review, but whatever.

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Personalities- Quiz

    (Meg Granger) 1. They would most likely face it like a man, or woman in this case. 2. 8 and a half in women 3. In a ponytail QUESTIONS 1. ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Personalities- Quiz

    1. They're most like Alan Grant from Jurassic Park. She's head strong and sure of herself, yet knows how to get the job done. 2. Doesn't have one. 3. American ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Personalities- Quiz

    1. Yes, John McHagart her fellow space pirate 2. She would most likely use her shapeshifting powers and fight him, while mocking him and tormenting him. 3. No they don't ...

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Personalities- Quiz

    1. Her basic personality is cocky, yet humble. She has a fiery temper, but is very kind and calm. 2. Anything. She's very flexible 3. She's most like a polar ...

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Personalities- Quiz

    ANSWERS 1. She's about 5'6, has blonde hair, blue eyes. She wears random odds and ends when she can find them. 2. Oh, she'd whoop them. Of course, she's already ...

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    I was on the park with my dog, when suddenly I saw a camel doing the tango and a kangaroo hopping around the square, dancing with a lemur wearing a ...

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: machine

    I think what you're trying to show is you as a robot? Or a rotting zombie. I also agree with the others. It looked too human to be a robot.

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Art by Via (Updated 1/19/08)

    I don't know which of them I like more. I like the swampy bridge pictures, and the lake pictures...God, I like them all

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    I was on the park with my dog, when suddenly I saw a camel doing the tango and a kangaroo hopping around the square, dancing with a lemur wearing a ...

    Nov 10, 2007


Sometimes my life just sounds like surrealistic fiction being sold on clearance at the book store.
— J. G. Hammersmith