User avatar

MadHatter

  • Art & Photography Re: Random Pictures Taken at Random Times

    Cool. I like the bigger ones, simply because you can see more detail, but otherwise they're all great.

    Dec 4, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Im back

    Pretty cool if I do say so myself. Are you using Flash? I really like Flash but it's uber hard to understand. That is a lot like what I do ...

    Dec 4, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Dragon

    I really liked it. I think it was a little too marked up, but hey, I'm not art critic.

    Dec 4, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Bunnies!

    Good job. I couldn't decide which one was better. A little cartoony, but still. They were excellent. I hope to see some new bunnies soon.

    Dec 4, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: steady ready

    I liked the first one the best, the rest just didn't seem like they were supposed to be good photography. It seemed more like you were just taking pictures.

    Dec 4, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Excuses

    Teacher: Why were you late? Me: I was brutally attacked by a pack of rapid squirrels who took me to their underground layer. Once there, I plotted my escape but ...

    Dec 3, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Black hair, brown eyes. Dean is the popular kid at school. He's never more than twelve feet away from a pack of adoring girls. Though his parents are rich, and ...

    Dec 3, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Writers Block?

    I'm going to try some of these. Thank you

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A tall gangly teenager. His face is covered in zits. No one really likes him, but if they really knew him, they would. Oliver Dowe

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I like it. Be best for a comedy book dealing with (No duh) winter or something Jumping Jujubeans

    Nov 24, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A tall black haired male. Brown eyes, very plain, but really very special. Maybe a wizard of something. Halyen Richards (male)

    Nov 24, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sort of lame I guess...but its okay. Maybe it would be for a rock band story or something. The Golden Days

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Maybe a love story or something like that. It could have something to do with werewolves or vampires A Pirates Life For Me

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I think they had a game show named wait, that was Wickedly Perfect. Supernatural Hunter

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Pendragon series

    I read the fifth made some sense

    Nov 16, 2007


No spring nor summer beauty hath such grace as I have seen in one autumnal face.
— John Donne