User avatar

MadHatter

  • Art & Photography Re: Coffee Goth Girl

    Um...I really don't know what to say. If you were going for realistic, you failed miserably. Her arms are not postitioned like a real person would postition them, her hands ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: George Orwell's Animal Farm

    Thank you. Do you know of any other books like Animal Farm? I'm currently very interested in political allegories.

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Photography Portfolio

    I thought you did a great job on your photos. I really liked the statue one. A guess on what the first one picture is: A cat having a candy ...

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: An Anime Drawing I did a While Back

    I don't especially like it. I really don't like Anime in the first place, but setting that aside, it's not top notch. You might want to color it in marker ...

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Amelia's Photos

    I like them. The first one was really good and seemed like Artistic Photograph. The same cannot be said about picture two.

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: George Orwell's Animal Farm

    At first glance this book sounds as if it's a little kids book about a farm. It's not. It's actually a very well written political allegory. And it doesn't deal ...

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: funny words

    Catsup (One of the many ways to spell Ketchup)

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Some sort of extremely tall alien creature (can't help from picturing an Elite from the Halo games). Has red skin and is a lizard-like being with extremely powerful jaws. Alex ...

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Eric Nuyland's Halo: Ghost of Onyx

    When I first started reading this book, I had high expectations for it simply because it's based on one of the greatest video games ever made. If it didn't live ...

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Are you just messing with me Bella? Ha...She has brown hair with I believe tanish streaks, Her eyes are brown and she's fairly tall. In school, she's not the most ...

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Micheal Crichton's Next

    I've been in a bit of a Crichton rut lately. Sphere, Jurassic Park, now this. But he's a very good author and I have to say he's influenced my writing ...

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Micheal Crichton's Jurassic Park

    I recently read Micheal Crichton's Jurassic Park, the book that inspired the movie. The book started off really boring and made me wonder if I was reading the right book. ...

    Dec 25, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Misproportions and Irresolutions.

    I like the last one the best simply because it has Master Chief on it. FINISH THE FIGHT MH

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Maybe a spiritual book of sorts Thank God It's...Monday?

    Dec 6, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Super Mario Bros.

    Not all that realistic, but over all it's pretty good. You could work on the shading a bit too.

    Dec 4, 2007


'The Answer to the Great Question... Of Life, the Universe and Everything... Is... Forty-two,' said Deep Thought, with infinite majesty and calm.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy