User avatar

MadHatter

  • Art & Photography Re: Castle Falls v2

    Not to sound rude, but it just looks like a crappy distorted picture. But since I have no clue what the original looks like I give you a B+

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Why don't you know?

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Does Blood?

    I really don't care if there's blood. Doesn't bother me one bit.

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Firnath the Dragon Blade

    Wow, that's a really good sword. My swords tend to become lopsided and sort of stupid looking. The one complaint I have with this piece is that it's drawn on ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Um...isn't Scrimshaw whale bone carvings? So maybe it's a Moby Dick type book. Alaskan Game Show Network

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Henrik Ibsen's "A Doll's House"

    We recently watched a film made on this play in class. Anthony Hopkins is in it. It met my standards. The ending was a bit changed in regards of the ...

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    A fantasy book maybe? Something to do with dwarves. Alaskan Game Show Network.

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Harper Lee's To Kill A Mockingbird

    Racism. A big problem in not just the Deep South of America but everywhere. Plenty of books try to take on this deep topic, most fail. But amongst the failure ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Henrik Ibsen's "A Doll's House"

    Just high standards.

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Henrik Ibsen's "A Doll's House"

    To me, falling short could even be an 11/10. And I do mention that it's a play.

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: The Red Car

    And if it is a story you want someone else to continue, you might want to post it in Storybooks. Please specify what you want done here. MH

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Coloring Pixel

    I really liked it...even with the bad word on there. But, you did the right thing by rating it PG-13 so I don't see a problem with it. I agree ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Orchard

    I really liked the second and seventh ones. They looked really professionall. Maybe a photographer would be a good career choice.

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Henrik Ibsen's "A Doll's House"

    When Ibsen wrote this play back in the 1800's, it was written to be a real shocker and delve into topics yet untouched by society. A woman standing up to ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Morning on Lookout Mountain ::UPDATED::

    Ah...the sweet outdoors...grass. I haven't seen any of those in along time because of this stupid thing called Winter. Your pictures almost took me to the places you photographed them. ...

    Jan 11, 2008


The emperor is rich, but he can't buy another day.
— Chinese Proverb