User avatar

MadHatter

  • Randomosity Re: What is Nate?

    Every single one of those...where the heck is the Pat Buchanan option?

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Jokes

    Funny.

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Snow day!

    No snow days for us...but we've already had about ten this year. One day we got nearly two feet of snow!! That's a crap load of snow...guess who had to ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    LAF, PRETTY KITTY! I like kitties!

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Xbox Friends!

    I'm getting Xbox live soon, so when I do, I'll let you know what my Gamertag is.

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: My 1000th post!

    Yeah, it took me from March to August just to get 250 posts (I wasn't on very much at first). You're cruising. But I'm still beating you. :P

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Chat Problems!

    Yes, I have noticed problems with the Chat latley as well, except not the problem Matt had. When I type something and press send, it makes the noise, but takes ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: One Week WIthout YWS?

    Personally, if I had to give up YWS for a week, I'd declare war on the neighbors (Like someone said above me) and I'd invent a disease that would wipe ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: My 1000th post!

    Yay Ayra. I remember my 1000th post. It was a really cool moment. So, how do you feel 'Miss 1000 posts'?

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    0/10 You have no custom title for me to rate, thus rendering your post useless.

    Jan 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Random members are the best

    I was random member once. I liked it. I wish you got some award for it, but, anyone can be a random member so everyone except Firestarter.

    Jan 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Jack finally has 6000 posts!

    Yay Jack. I wish I had 6000 points. Maybe people would love me then...like my parents who starve me...(Not really)

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    7/10 Okay, but it pales in comparison to Captain Spleen.

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Username above you!

    10/10 It's cool

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    9/10

    Jan 15, 2008


seagulls are bad sea chickens with no sense of humanity
— Kay (novembercrow)