-
Re: Random Color Thread
Master Chief green (I really am obsessed with Halo)
Nov 3, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Username above you!
5/10 I really didn't care too much for your name, though you did do a good job of matching it with an avatar. It also reminds me of the Airforce...
Nov 3, 2007 -
Re: 20 Questions
is it a frog?
Nov 3, 2007 -
Re: Attention Storybook Writers! Answer me this...
If it's any help in deciding whether or not to do it, I'm in. I think we need a storybook with some more structure and order.
Nov 3, 2007 -
Re: Random Color Thread
Smashed Squash Yellow
Nov 3, 2007 -
Re: Scooby Doo
If you want to find out what the name of a Scooby Doo episode is, then i have a site for you. It's one of the best at finding any ...
Nov 3, 2007 -
Re: Attention Storybook Writers! Answer me this...
I think that would be a good idea, only you'd need to make the times per week decent. I know you've mostly likely already thought about this, but I just ...
Nov 2, 2007 -
Re: Scooby Doo
Yeah, I figured I can't be the only one out there that liked the classic Scooby Doo. Yeah, so basically this is a place where you can discuss the orginal ...
Nov 2, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Username above you!
8/10 I really don't get it, but that's just me, but it's kinda funny and quaint
Nov 2, 2007 -
Re: What Perspective Do You Like To Write In?
Hmm...I would have to say the B-perspective. I mean, isn't Pat the answer to everything? I use that answer on all my fill-in-the-blank questions at school.
Oct 24, 2007 -
Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?
I can remember exactly. It was a rainy day at our local library and Bella (writer_chick_13) and Alzz (author13) were all on it. They said I should join (Go figure) ...
Oct 24, 2007 -
Re: At What Age Did You Begin Reading?
My mom would always read to me at night and slowly I picked it up too. I think I was like three or was before kindergarten, that much I know.
Oct 20, 2007 -
Re: How To Make Your Own Official Poll
duh...it's always Pat Buchanan. Eveyone who's anyone know's he's the meaning of life
Sep 24, 2007 -
Re: Physics is...
OHNOES! That's the correct answer
Sep 22, 2007 -
Re: Which printing format do you prefer?
I would really go for Pat Buchman
Jul 19, 2007
