User avatar

MadHatter

  • Randomosity Re: 20 Questions

    It's a movie. 1. Is it a comedy? - Not really, though there are some comic bits to it

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: 20 Questions

    Okay, wow a lucky guess (Not really. Your avatar gave it away.) It's movie.

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Username above you!

    4/10 It's just a name, nothing that special, but it's okay I guess...

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Pick a Halloween costume for Cade

    You could be yourself? Ha...but really you could be a zombie since that's what the NOTLD is about.

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Fangs, Fur, or treasure

    I guess being a Spartan (from Halo games) is not an option so I'd go with the pirate "Rrrrr, I'm a pirate you bilge rat."

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: God

    Yeah, someone can't just tell you what to believe in. You really have to decide it for yourself. When you decide it yourself, it's real. I'm am also a strong ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What type of music do you listen to most?

    It has to be alternative rock, or Classic rock. ACDC rocks!

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Entertainment Guilty Pleasures

    My guilty pleasure is...Scooby Doo. I know I'm 15 and all, but I still enjoy. I own like every episode known to man. I also play Neopets Aet.

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Which Planet Would You Travel To?

    Duh, this is a no brainer...Pat Buchanan's L9. I mean, if Pat presents it, it has to be good right?

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: I Write Because...

    I truly write because it gives me the best opportunity to express my feelings towards life. If I hate someone I can imagine them as the antagonist, letting my emotions ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Movies You've Gone to the Theater to See Recently

    A couple of weeks ago I saw the Bourne Ultimatum. It was okay, not really an action movie, more of a giant cell phone ad. It seemed like every other ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Celebrities

    Barrack Obama

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Random Color Thread

    Cortana blue

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV Shows

    Okay...I watch a lot of T.V. so be prepared for a long list: Heroes Lost CSI (Any of them) The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy Scooby Doo - What's ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    8/10 I really love how you matched the custom title to your avatar, really cool.

    Nov 3, 2007


Why is my dog your fig father????
— JazzElectrobass