User avatar

MadHatter

  • Randomosity Re: Isn't Being Alive the Greatest?

    No, I'm afraid. Life sucks so horribly. I'm emo...

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: 20 Questions

    It's a movie. 1. Is it a comedy? - Not really, though there are some comic bits to it 2. Is it more than five years old? - No 3. ...

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    5/10 Funny, yet altogether boring

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Celebrities

    Billy Bob Thorton

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Random Color Thread

    Tom Cat orange

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: WHAT!?

    PAT BUCHANAN FOREVER MAN!!

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: 20 Questions

    It's a movie. 1. Is it a comedy? - Not really, though there are some comic bits to it 2. Is it more than five years old? - No 3. ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    What's the big deal with fingernails anyway?

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Star-tipping!!!

    Sounds fun, but you should probably not play it for long times because shinning a flash light in your eyes can damage your eyesight.

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: 20 Questions

    It's a movie. 1. Is it a comedy? - Not really, though there are some comic bits to it 2. Is it more than five years old? - No 3. ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Celebrities

    Bob Newhart

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Random Color Thread

    Rotting corpse gray

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Username above you!

    6/10 Funny, yet I think I've heard it somewhere before. A try at being creative

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: God

    um...okay, I don't know if that fits in this topic, but okay...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    corrupt

    Nov 4, 2007


hmmm. you know, the quote generator deserves some garlic bread
— SilverNight