-
Re: The Official Gwen and Mad Topic
Mad waves goodbye to Gwen, though she's already in the spaceship.
Nov 10, 2007 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
deer antlers
Nov 10, 2007 -
Re: The Official Gwen and Mad Topic
Mad uses some newly imagined grenades to blow up the corner. "Evil corner!" He chants. "Ohze noze!" Cries the alien grandpa. "Theyze killedz our corner!" Mad quickly regrets he did ...
Nov 10, 2007 -
Re: The Official Gwen and Mad Topic
Mad grabs Gwen's torch. "We have to fight the aliens right now." "But the corner is very alieny. It must be their base." Mad shrugs and imagines a machine gun. ...
Nov 10, 2007 -
Re: The Official Gwen and Mad Topic
Yes, lets burn it *room shakes as alien space craft lands on roof* "Why did this topic turn into a house being invaded by aliens?" Mad asks. "I have no ...
Nov 10, 2007 -
Re: The Official Gwen and Mad Topic
Yeah, I don't care. It's random here. You can randomly misspell words any where you want. (Except for there *points to the far corner of the room*)
Nov 10, 2007 -
Re: The Official Gwen and Mad Topic
Banned for not spelling rhyme right
Nov 10, 2007 -
Re: The Official Gwen and Mad Topic
We missed you a lot. How now brown cow?
Nov 10, 2007 -
Re: Make a Story :)
Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He
Nov 10, 2007 -
Re: The ^<v Game
^ Is right < Is not Ayra either v Is mean to llamas
Nov 10, 2007 -
Re: Random Color Thread
Wii white
Nov 10, 2007 -
Re: Who's The Best YWS Character?
I really don't know...I believe I already said Pat Buchanan, but I take it back. I'm giving up Pat and making Fred my anti-drug.
Nov 10, 2007 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
NBC
Nov 10, 2007 -
Re: The ^<v Game
^ is Ayra < Is in Algebra v will be Ayra
Nov 10, 2007 -
Re: The ^<v Game
^ is Ayra < Recently got an A+ on a math test v will be somebody
Nov 10, 2007
