-
Re: Duck! Duck! Areida Duck!
Her last name is really Duck? That's really weird....
Nov 14, 2007 -
Re: Help Sohini!
I'll sign it
Nov 14, 2007 -
Re: Spiders Unite!
Oooo! Cool, I love the Spider! I'll vote for him.
Nov 14, 2007 -
Re: Hey, who turned off the lights?
I like the early darkness, but it does feel weird. But it also makes it seem like your up really late, without having to lose sleep.
Nov 14, 2007 -
Re: It's Hot In Topeka
Huh? I guess it's hot in Topeka, but I know it's really raining cats and dogs
Nov 14, 2007 -
Re: Love Is...
Though love is usually Pat Buchanan, it's mostly oniony and painful
Nov 13, 2007 -
Re: Horace the Dragon or Bartemius the Monkey?
Monkey's are stupid, DRAGONS ROCK MY SOCKS!!!
Nov 13, 2007 -
Re: 20 Questions
is he older than 50?
Nov 13, 2007 -
Re: Random Color Thread
Chimpy Brown
Nov 13, 2007 -
Re: Make a Story :)
Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river...
Nov 13, 2007 -
Re: 20 Questions
Is it a male?
Nov 13, 2007 -
Re: Random Color Thread
Froggie green
Nov 13, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Username above you!
9/10 Funny, but it's too much B's for me
Nov 13, 2007 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
10/10 Cool (I liked your old avatar better.)
Nov 13, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Username above you!
10000000/10 Oh I'm weak...
Nov 13, 2007
