User avatar

MadHatter

  • Lounge, The Re: Would you like to earn some points/ critiques?

    Here you go.

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)

    I don't own a Wii, but I still don't like the game. The preview on G4 looked really poor, and all the reviews it got were terrible. Don't plan on ...

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    nce there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Guess stinkin' what!?!?

    Are you going with anyone else, or by yourself

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Words :)

    Carwindowshield 1.) The glass front of the car

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ No duh < Is awesome V Will be less than a gamer than I

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Guess stinkin' what!?!?

    i can't go. I have to battle demons in Cuba. Why are you going?

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Smiley Story

    Okay, you use words to tell some of the story, and smilies to tell the rest? It's kind of like a storybook, but I didn't think it belonged there. :smt008 ...

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Found this Asimov quote

    "All's fair in the randomness forum."

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: It's Hot In Topeka

    ugh...I hate having to do that

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Found this Asimov quote

    Okay, it's on then. :smt032 :smt032 :smt032 :smt032 :smt032 :smt032 :smt032 :smt032 :smt032 :smt032 :smt032 :smt032 :smt032 :smt032 (My robot army) :smt068 :smt068 :smt068 :smt068 :smt068 :smt068 :smt

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Which is mightier?

    The pen. While the sword can cause death and bring peace, the pen can inflict mental pain on someone and sign those treaty's the swords bring around.

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Found this Asimov quote

    I don't really like his novels. Foundation was incredibly boring and pointless.

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Earn Rice (and improve your vocab!)

    I don't really care for it that much, but whatever

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Found this Asimov quote

    Okay, kind of funny, but I have no idea what you want us to right about it.

    Nov 14, 2007


Who knows anything about anyone, let alone themselves.
— Hank Green