User avatar

MadHatter

  • Randomosity Re: Snow!!

    You don't? That's too bad.

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Why is...

    I sucked at typing a few years ago, but my school required everyone to take a typing class so now I'm pretty good.

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Don't you know?

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: 20 Questions

    Does he frequently star in movies over PG-13?

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: 20 Questions

    Does he star in a Sci-Fi flick?

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Horace the Dragon or Bartemius the Monkey?

    I said dragon, but now it's time for the write-in CHAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Snow!!

    Argh...I hate when it snows with no effect. I mean, if your going to snow, do some damage!

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Would you like to earn some points/ critiques?

    Another one

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: New Music

    Sorry, all I listen to is classic rock and Alternative Rock. I'd search it on Google or something.

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ How did you know? < Does have a Chad V Will be a Bart lover

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Noah's Ark

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)

    Phildin>> Nope, not at all Via>> It would be a Mario Party game. Most likely 7 or 8

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Smiley Story

    :smt029 :smt029 :smt010 :smt013 :smt014 :smt021 :smt022 :smt010 :smt027 :smt032 :smt032 :smt063 :smt068 :smt072 :smt068 :smt059 :smt051 :smt084 :smt106 :smt096 :smt088 :smt089

    Nov 16, 2007


Regret has a flavor and it tastes like the espresso I consumed at 9pm.
— SilverNight