User avatar

MadHatter

  • Lounge, The Re: TOBYMAC

    I used to like him, but I changed and started to like hard rock. He's past his prime by far, though I listen to his cds everyonce and awhile.

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Alice (author13) and Mattster *Sorry Alice, I had to be mean*

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Invader Zim

    My all time favorite episode would have to be "Dark Harvest". It's just so creepy and sick for a cartoon that you'd have to be under five not to like ...

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    okay fine, 0/10

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    7/10 No I believe I am

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    2/10 Eh...it's okay

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    -100/10 Ohze knowz I don't want to start this one again

    Nov 30, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Invader Zim

    I love how it was so dark and often demented. They acctually had to ban an episode for featuring GIR covered in blood, hinting that he had just murdered someone. ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ *Shifty eyes* How did you know? < Loves bologna (not) V Will be a llama trainer

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    1/10 I like it, but I'm giving you this score simply because you didn't like mine

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Invader Zim

    Who likes it? Who doesn't? I think it was one of the best short lived shows ever. it never even got to air it's full second season. Boo hoo hoo

    Nov 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    10/10 funny. It made no sense, but that's the point

    Nov 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ Hopes Gwen doesn't really hate me < Currently loves Invader Zim more the Halo V Will have never played Assassins Creed (Unlike me, I've beaten it)

    Nov 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Random Color Thread

    GIR silver

    Nov 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Random Color Thread

    Invader Zim green

    Nov 24, 2007


And don't forget it's hydrate or diedrate
— zaminami