-
Re: Didja hear about this totally awesome song, you guuuuys?
OHmigod! No really. That is weird
Dec 3, 2007 -
Re: Three Word Story
from the bag...
Dec 3, 2007 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
maggots
Dec 3, 2007 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
9/10 i was refering to the show
Dec 3, 2007 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
9/10 Only IZ fans will get it
Dec 2, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Username above you!
0/10 i don't get it at all
Dec 2, 2007 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
9/10 Funny
Dec 2, 2007 -
Re: The ^<v Game
^ Has a cool avatar < has no clue why we're dancing, only that we're dancing V Will love Invader Zim
Dec 2, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Username above you!
0/10 i liked it, but you gave Alice a two. You deserve like a negative twenty.
Dec 2, 2007 -
Re: The Golden Compass
I'm going to see it, even though I hated the books. The concept was cool, but the author couldn't do it correctly.
Dec 2, 2007 -
Re: Has A Local Man Written An 8th Harry Potter Book?
That's pretty dang cool. I just hope it isn't really terrible. That would be totally disrespectful to the books.
Dec 2, 2007 -
Re: What do you use when writing?
No Pat Buchanan this time around? Eh...I use a pen (black) or a pencil (also black) when I write. I'm not the biggest fan of typing stories because it's so ...
Dec 2, 2007 -
Re: The Golden Compass
I really don't like the books, so I'm not excited at all.
Dec 2, 2007 -
Re: What Broswer Is The Best?
I love Mozilla FireFox. It's faster than that piece of crap Internet Explorer. But I do have to say Pat Buchanan 2.1 is the best. I mean, the computer runs ...
Dec 2, 2007 -
Re: Default Theme
I think it should be GenElectro simply because the name sounds really good
Dec 2, 2007
