User avatar

MadHatter

  • Randomosity Re: Hate That Sign

    Wal Mart I hate the whole plainness of the sign. It's so boring and dull. No creativity what so ever (is that one word?). But they don't need a creative ...

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Oh! I get it. But it was no battle. Nate wasn't even elligible. It was a one sided battle in the most literal sense

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Who the heck is Lennon? And Ayra should know who Shadeslayer is. He replaced me for awhile when I was gone...though he doesn't get on much anymore. *What do you ...

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Yearbook '07

    Hey, just a shout out to Alice, Bella, Gwen, and Ayra Ketchup is always greener on the other side!

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Best Review EVAR

    Interesting to say the least

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Three Word Story

    fooze ball with

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Quesadillas

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Hate That Sign

    I hate the McDonalds sign...it's too happy and yellow. It invites you in with it's beautiful yellowness draws you in, but spits you out with clogged arteries...

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Dreamer's going to college!

    College at 14...wow...

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Award Results

    I know I'm a little late in saying this but, CONGRATS!!! YAY! CONFETTI RAINING DOWN FROM HEAVEN LIKE MANA!!! YAY!!

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    It looks cooler this way...sort of.

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Swear Like Shakespeare! Listen to YWS Radio On December 16!

    oddities in the English language. I'm there! No. Not really there. I couldn't make it to DC in time.

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Avatars

    I use google...but be careful about that. You could take something copyrighted and then get fined...not that I would know

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    yes...very fake.

    Dec 14, 2007


You're wrong about humanity. They are your greatest creation because they're better than you are. Sure, they're weak, and they cheat and steal and destroy and disappoint, but they also give and create, and they sing and dance and love. Above all, they never give up.
— Metatron (Supernatural)