-
Re: Juno
I really want to see this movie (And have wanted ever since I saw the commercial)
Jan 6, 2008 -
Re: Beginning of Genocide in Kenya
It's sad. It's so sad how much evil is in our world right now. Bhutto getting assassinated, terrorism, and now this. My god, there so little hope left for our ...
Jan 6, 2008 -
Re: The Government now Decide your name (Italy
I feel the government has no real right to intrude so far into your personal life. A name is personal and not something you are "assigned". It's sinful really. I'm ...
Jan 6, 2008 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
Mr. Burns (The Simpsons)
Jan 6, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Username above you!
9/10
Jan 6, 2008 -
Re: If you were an animal, what would you be?
If I personally could be an animal I'd be a humpback whale. So magestic... for a deamon whatever ya' call it, I'd have to have a bet Albert Squirrel.
Jan 5, 2008 -
Re: Whats up with the new chat?
I think it's a good idea.
Jan 5, 2008 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
Telephone
Jan 5, 2008 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
Spider Pig
Jan 5, 2008 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
The Monkeys
Jan 5, 2008 -
Re: Word Game
Mrs. Buffy Watkins-Gundakunst
Jan 5, 2008 -
Re: Co-co Co-co Co-co Po-ta-toes
Yum yum. By any chance did you get any help from Foster's?
Jan 5, 2008 -
Re: Gwen vs. Ayra (Poll)
No comment (Is Pat Buchanan an option?)
Jan 5, 2008 -
Re: Benazir Bhutto Assassinated
I was really shocked. I was playing video games when my mom walked in and told me that she had died. I was really shocked. But not much we can ...
Jan 5, 2008 -
Re: Iowa wins for Huckabee and Obama
I watched the caucus all night. My dad and I are big politic people so we really get "geeked" at these times. My parents are mostly Republican and want Ron ...
Jan 5, 2008
