-
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
8/10 Losing it's charm...and what does "angst" mean?
Jan 12, 2008 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
10/10 Funny
Jan 11, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Username above you!
0/10 That's incorrect. Scotty doesn't know.
Jan 10, 2008 -
Re: Cloverfield
Yes, I heard it's in documentary form.
Jan 10, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
And very yellow teeth
Jan 9, 2008 -
Re: Cloverfield
Okay, that's good. If it's about a giant space turd, you can count me out.
Jan 9, 2008 -
Re: Cloverfield
I heard somewhere it's about a giant space turd with little parasites inside? Is that what it's really about? If so...god I'm not seeing that movie.
Jan 9, 2008 -
Re: My Encounters with the Theremin
Amazing! That's just what I was thinking. Is it some sort of medicine?
Jan 9, 2008 -
Re: My Encounters with the Theremin
A quick question...what in Sam Heck is a theremin?!? I'm asuming it's a musical instrument of some kind. Please clue me in.
Jan 8, 2008 -
Re: Movies You've Gone to the Theater to See Recently
I just recently saw "I Am Legend." I thought it did a good job of competing with "Omega Man"
Jan 8, 2008 -
Re: Juno
I wondered why my local theater didn't have this movie as some of you out there might as be wondering. It turns out that Juno is a extended limited release. ...
Jan 8, 2008 -
Re: Word Game
da' bears
Jan 8, 2008 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
7/10
Jan 8, 2008 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
8/10 Funny but overused.
Jan 7, 2008 -
Re: Word Game
Do your ears hang low? (And Buffy Watkins-Gudakunst is my science teacher)
Jan 6, 2008
