User avatar

MadHatter

  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    I was on the park with my dog, when suddenly I saw a camel doing the tango and a kangaroo hopping around the square, dancing with a lemur wearing a ...

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    A hole I dug

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ is totally cool < Likes chocolate milk V will be Ayra

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for no reason

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Jurassic Park

    "Oh god...we can't go down, and we can't stay up here." John remembered that he had guns. He pulled out his pistol and shot the beast in the wing. It ...

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Jurassic Park

    (Okay, John wouldn't say that for one thing. He's smart. And the bird cage is far in the distance. I mean, we can see it, but not that good.)

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for being yourself

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^Correct

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    A thug I mushed

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for banning me because I banned you because...

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ is right that I post hundreds of those a day < REALLY needs to find something better to do V will be Ayra

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for using smilies (again)

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    6/10 Kind of dirty I guess, but whatever

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ Is right. I'm a Writer Blocker < Needs to find something better to do V Will be Ayra

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for posting too much on this thing

    Nov 11, 2007


Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.
— Ann Landers