User avatar

MadHatter

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    8/10 I used to not like it, but it grew on me

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: Jurassic Park

    (We didn't have to kill her.) John was amazed at what he saw. It was another version of the resort they had just been at, only covered in vines. "Be ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Crank That!

    I hate that song. It has no point and the tune is horrendous. I hate rap in general so I guess it would be natural for me to hate it.

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ Has a funny avatar < Is a Speaker of the Forum V Will delete all of their guestbook signatures.

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Official Mad, Ayra and Gwen spazz out topic!

    I'm a Speaker of the Forum, top that Gwen. SPAZZAPOLOOZA! Party Hearty!

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for being a lunatic

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: Time and Time again

    (Not to take too much from the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, but you could be the Reaper's arch rival, The Boogey Man.) GRIM "What a beautiful morning!" Grim ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ is right < is crazy as well V is a human I hope

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for being alive

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Jurassic Park

    (yeah, Via's out. Shawn is now a NCP)

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    The butterfly in you avatar

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Hocotate Freight

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ was Ayra

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    banned for banning my good friend Gwen

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Personalities- Quiz

    1. Yes, John McHagart her fellow space pirate 2. She would most likely use her shapeshifting powers and fight him, while mocking him and tormenting him. 3. No they don't ...

    Nov 11, 2007


Once you have read a book you care about, some part of it is always with you.
— Louis L'Amour