-
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
10/10 Cool
Nov 13, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Username above you!
10/10 Hm...I think I've done this before?
Nov 13, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
-1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001/10 What now?
Nov 13, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
-1000000/10 There, beat that
Nov 13, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Username above you!
10/10 But you already knew I was going to say that
Nov 13, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
4/10 Fine Gwen, if that's how you want to play this game, we shall
Nov 13, 2007 -
Re: The ^<v Game
^ Is incorrect < Is a kick-butt Halo player V Will eat steak tomorrow
Nov 13, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
7/10 eh...okay (It's a line from the Halo games)
Nov 13, 2007 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
8/10 It's good now that I know what it means (Its a klck-butt video game)
Nov 13, 2007 -
Re: Three Word Story
chocolate cake with...
Nov 13, 2007 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
5/10 Okay, but makes no sense
Nov 13, 2007 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish 2
Granted, but then you have no one to take care of you or pay the bills and you are taken away to jail I wish my teacher never gave us ...
Nov 13, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Username above you!
8/10 Kind of like a fantasy name, but kind of boring too
Nov 13, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
9/10 Funny, I like it
Nov 13, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Username above you!
8/10 Cool I guess, but once again, just a name
Nov 13, 2007
