User avatar

MadHatter

  • Randomosity Re: Found this Asimov quote

    I don't really like his novels. Foundation was incredibly boring and pointless.

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Earn Rice (and improve your vocab!)

    I don't really care for it that much, but whatever

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Found this Asimov quote

    Okay, kind of funny, but I have no idea what you want us to right about it.

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Jurassic Park

    "That didn't tell me anything." "I'm the last survivor of Station Two." "Wouldn't they come looking for you?" John looked at this tall middle eastern man. His face was covered ...

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Duck! Duck! Areida Duck!

    Her last name is really Duck? That's really weird....

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for banning me because of not having a reason to ban

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Help Sohini!

    I'll sign it

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Spiders Unite!

    Oooo! Cool, I love the Spider! I'll vote for him.

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Time and Time again

    (We should have the Grim Reaper be an elected official, just to spice up the story.)

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Jurassic Park

    John quietly walked through the computer station. He hadn't seen any raptors, but he wasn't stupid enough to think they weren't there. He noticed millions of eggs and dead dinosaurs ...

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Hey, who turned off the lights?

    I like the early darkness, but it does feel weird. But it also makes it seem like your up really late, without having to lose sleep.

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: It's Hot In Topeka

    Huh? I guess it's hot in Topeka, but I know it's really raining cats and dogs

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Love Is...

    Though love is usually Pat Buchanan, it's mostly oniony and painful

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Horace the Dragon or Bartemius the Monkey?

    Monkey's are stupid, DRAGONS ROCK MY SOCKS!!!

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: 20 Questions

    is he older than 50?

    Nov 13, 2007


There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside of you.
— Maya Angelou