User avatar

MadHatter

  • Media Reviews Re: Things Not Seen

    Cool. I really liked that book as well. I felt the begining was better than the end. Kind of short for a book review, but whatever.

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for not calling yourself anything

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Time and Time again

    Grim entered the small car (the underworld is more advanced then humans.) "Ah...I just love the Reaper-moblie." The red bone covered car was just one of his many ways of ...

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)

    I don't own a Wii, but I still don't like the game. The preview on G4 looked really poor, and all the reviews it got were terrible. Don't plan on ...

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    nce there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but the feeling never leaves and you starve yourself to death

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Guess stinkin' what!?!?

    Are you going with anyone else, or by yourself

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    10/10 I love Calvin and Hobbes

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Words :)

    Carwindowshield 1.) The glass front of the car

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ No duh < Is awesome V Will be less than a gamer than I

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    The annoying voices of three girls behind my chair...grrr

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    8/10 Kind of cool, but yah

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for dissing my noncolored chad (Chad rocks no matter what)

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Jurassic Park

    "No need to look for me." John grunted as he hurled himself into the cave. "John! Are you alright?" "If I had stayed in that building with that crack-pot for ...

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    (I'm fine. This is just fun. I really like doing crap like this) 10/10 For perservering

    Nov 14, 2007


“I'd much rather be someone's shot of whiskey than everyone's cup of tea.”
— Carrie Bradshaw