User avatar

MadHatter

  • Lounge, The Re: New Music

    Sorry, all I listen to is classic rock and Alternative Rock. I'd search it on Google or something.

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Jurassic Park

    John's last look back at the raptors and stegosaurus was a startling one. The raptors were not Velico's. The dead one lying on the floor must have been at least ...

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    100/10 I LOVE IT! Ir's so awesome...I mean, it's so incredibly good, I have no clue what else to say....

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for existing...(HA! Again I use it)

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ How did you know? < Does have a Chad V Will be a Bart lover

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Noah's Ark

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Personalities- Quiz

    Meg Granger 1. She's semi-gothic, semi-prep if that makes sense. 2. Neither. 3. Her bedroom QUESTIONS 1. Who do they associate with? 2. Favorite book? 3. Are they single or ...

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)

    Phildin>> Nope, not at all Via>> It would be a Mario Party game. Most likely 7 or 8

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Time and Time again

    "Solomon, huh? Never liked the guy. He was always the little rat of the bunch. But Boogey's right. You have to kill all who you are assigned to. No matter ...

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Jurassic Park

    In John's dream he was driving down the street, raptors chasing him all the way. A rotting corpse that was Shawn stared at him from the back seat, yelling: "Wake ...

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Smiley Story

    :smt029 :smt029 :smt010 :smt013 :smt014 :smt021 :smt022 :smt010 :smt027 :smt032 :smt032 :smt063 :smt068 :smt072 :smt068 :smt059 :smt051 :smt084 :smt106 :smt096 :smt088 :smt089

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Fallen Hero

    Thanks Heather, I assume this is because I posted on an unanswered topic?

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Time and Time again

    (No. Boogey is just someone I came up with.)

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Would you like to earn some points/ critiques?

    Here you go.

    Nov 14, 2007


To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow.
— Audrey Hepburn