User avatar

MadHatter

  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Don't you know?

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: 20 Questions

    Does he frequently star in movies over PG-13?

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Nice. It would be a great Fantasy title or a vampire novel. The Hive

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    Skar opened his eyes. Were was he? He tried to move his arms but found that they were chained to the wall. This applied to his feet as well. "Asmirath ...

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Time and Time again

    (Yes, I can only assume.) "I am the Grim Reaper-" Grim began a coughing fit, hurling himself on to the floor. "Oh...*cough*...I hate this smoke...*cough cough*...Can't I ever enter a ...

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Fallen Hero

    Long drawn out messages...I like that

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    *whoops, sorry about that.* Granted, but you're thought of as a pirate, and are hunted down and killed I wish I was an adult.

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: 20 Questions

    Does he star in a Sci-Fi flick?

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Horace the Dragon or Bartemius the Monkey?

    I said dragon, but now it's time for the write-in CHAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: A Wrinkle in Time

    I like that book. It's much better than the other ones.

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I like it, but hopefully not for a fantasy or Sci-fi piece. The Fallen Hero

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Sort of a old country, deep south type girl. Freckled, brown hair, and blue eyes. Meg Granger

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Snow!!

    Argh...I hate when it snows with no effect. I mean, if your going to snow, do some damage!

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Would you like to earn some points/ critiques?

    Another one

    Nov 16, 2007


Isn't it funny how day by day nothing changes but when you look back, everything's different?
— C.S. Lewis