User avatar

MadHatter

  • Randomosity Re: Which NC Are YOU?

    Which Neglected Mario Character Are You?

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Jurassic Park

    (There's only one)

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Random Color Thread

    neon green

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Jurassic Park

    John motioned for them all to be still. He pulled out his pistol. He had to do this quick and easy. He slowly cocked his gun. He quietly turned around ...

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for not being repetative

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    The world was different. Smaller. In his time, the world was built for a larger society. For a society that was nearly twenty feet tall, and had immense powers. Now ...

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Spiderman 3

    I think they did a good job. I saw it the day it came out (to theaters) i pitied the sandman. He was only trying to save his daughter. I ...

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Pendragon series

    I read the fifth made some sense

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Random Color Thread

    Rotten apple brown

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: It's Hot In Topeka

    Got it, get it, good

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    10/10 Salad fingers is hilarious

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official YWS Prom King/Queen Nomination Thread!

    King- Hunter Queen- Arieda

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Snow!!

    You don't? That's too bad.

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Why is...

    I sucked at typing a few years ago, but my school required everyone to take a typing class so now I'm pretty good.

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Jurassic Park

    John spotted something farther in the cave. "Guys...get down now!" He grabbed Tanner and threw him on to the ground. The others followed him. A slow clicking noise came closer ...

    Nov 16, 2007


We all share half a braincell that bounces like a windows screensaver
— WeepingWisteria