User avatar

MadHatter

  • Randomosity Re: Random Color Thread

    (Someones already said that) Wild Mutt orange

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Maybe a love story or something like that. It could have something to do with werewolves or vampires A Pirates Life For Me

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Random Color Thread

    Ben 10 green

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ Hm....I actually like Vcuna's better < Is totally sick of turkey at the moment V Will sing the Seasme Street song when they read this

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I think they had a game show named wait, that was Wickedly Perfect. Supernatural Hunter

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Jurassic Park

    *NO!!! Boo hoo hoo...I kind of liked tanner. Well, who cares. The storybook's basically dead anyways*

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for having a Calvin and Hobbes avatar

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Fallen Hero

    Explanations “Why did you call me here Ben, I have a lot to do.” Animo yelled as he walked in. His fully robotic body hummed and squeaked. Just as what ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Jurassic Park

    "I suggest that we head towards the rock bridge. It'll most likely be the best place to spot passing aircraft." John said as he headed that way.

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Fallen Hero

    The hover car laid in the middle of a dark road. “Oh my god…the sub-streets…” The sub-streets were the scummiest place on Earth. To conserve room on Earth, society built ...

    Nov 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Random Color Thread

    Prophet of Truth's cloak red

    Nov 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Celebrities

    Headly Lamar

    Nov 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for existing

    Nov 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but you hate it I wish I could get Halo Wars right now

    Nov 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    Skar laughed as the animals fled from his presence. They scattered like rats, crawling into their feeble dwellings. Humans were despicalble creatures, who only deserved to serve him. He noticed ...

    Nov 20, 2007


I'm getting nachos~
— BluesClues