User avatar

MadHatter

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted but they destroy you slowly from the inside out I wish my annoying friends would go die

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A tall gangly teenager. His face is covered in zits. No one really likes him, but if they really knew him, they would. Oliver Dowe

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Fallen Hero

    thanks for your crit.

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Fallen Hero Read Me

    This is the Fanfiction forum, so, yah

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ *Shifty eyes* How did you know? < Loves bologna (not) V Will be a llama trainer

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    1/10 I like it, but I'm giving you this score simply because you didn't like mine

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for calling yourself TheBlueStreak and coping it from the ride at Cedar Point

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    (I'm still in, but I mean, how are you going to bring me in? My guy is destroying the entire valley or whatever-we're-in, and your hunting a dragon.)

    Nov 24, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I like it. Be best for a comedy book dealing with (No duh) winter or something Jumping Jujubeans

    Nov 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Invader Zim

    Who likes it? Who doesn't? I think it was one of the best short lived shows ever. it never even got to air it's full second season. Boo hoo hoo

    Nov 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted but a vampire hunter (The Van Helsing kind) kills you immediately I wish I could see the un-aired Invader Zim episodes

    Nov 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    10/10 funny. It made no sense, but that's the point

    Nov 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wrath of the Dragons

    Team- Solvyer Name- Alath Age- 30 Race/Breed- Human Bio- He's one of the best assassins in the land. The Solvyer hired him soley for taking out big leaders on the ...

    Nov 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ Hopes Gwen doesn't really hate me < Currently loves Invader Zim more the Halo V Will have never played Assassins Creed (Unlike me, I've beaten it)

    Nov 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Random Color Thread

    GIR silver

    Nov 24, 2007


'The Answer to the Great Question... Of Life, the Universe and Everything... Is... Forty-two,' said Deep Thought, with infinite majesty and calm.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy