-
Re: Match Maker
Alice (author13) and Mattster *Sorry Alice, I had to be mean*
Dec 2, 2007 -
Re: Invader Zim
My all time favorite episode would have to be "Dark Harvest". It's just so creepy and sick for a cartoon that you'd have to be under five not to like ...
Dec 2, 2007 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for having an avatar that has nothing to do with Invader Zim
Dec 2, 2007 -
Re: Invader Zim
Zim stood at his desk, using his tools to construct his newest invention. No more sitting around and just scoping out the place. He would take over this pesky planet ...
Dec 1, 2007 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish 2
Granted, but you "figuring" out what he's thinking means years of stalking and tracking, which amounts to you getting a restraining order that leaves you devastated. In the end, you ...
Dec 1, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
7/10 Funny, but Bella already had that one
Dec 1, 2007 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for repeated use of the Duke of Randomness
Dec 1, 2007 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
okay fine, 0/10
Dec 1, 2007 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
7/10 No I believe I am
Dec 1, 2007 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for living in Daydream World
Dec 1, 2007 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
2/10 Eh...it's okay
Dec 1, 2007 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
-100/10 Ohze knowz I don't want to start this one again
Nov 30, 2007 -
Re: Invader Zim
IF you want to take a character. You don't have to ask me
Nov 30, 2007 -
Re: Invader Zim
Okay, Bella, Alice and I thought that it would be a great idea to have a IZ storybook, so here you go. Basically the storyline is about the same plot. ...
Nov 29, 2007 -
Re: Invader Zim
I love how it was so dark and often demented. They acctually had to ban an episode for featuring GIR covered in blood, hinting that he had just murdered someone. ...
Nov 28, 2007
