User avatar

MadHatter

  • Archive Re: Poke Poke

    Peter heart skipped a beat. "R-rrealy?" "Yes..." Naomi's face turned bright read. "I really would." Peter could scarcley believe what he had just heard. "Char Char Charmander Charmander Charman Char! ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    3/10 Kind of slutty

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    6/10 Okay

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Poke Poke

    Peter blushed himself. He knew what Naomi was going to talk to him about. Peter began to get nervous. The reason he hadn't asked her out previously was because he ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Poke Poke

    "I'm here Naomi. I'll get you out!" Peter shouted down. In all honesty he had no clue what to do. "Here, let me help." He turned around and spotted Meowth ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Does Blood?

    I really don't care if there's blood. Doesn't bother me one bit.

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Fortunatley he didn't like beating up women and children.

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    0/10 Uh...um...uh...that was the most disturbing thing I've ever seen

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    beetle

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The dancing letters!

    Aw...I have yet to see them

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted but she dies. I wish I finally could find someone who "like likes" me. (Pardon the terrible word choice but that's the only one I could think of :P)

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted but there incredibly scrawny and are completley usless and really embarassing I wish life made more sense.

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Snicker

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    10/10 YAY! GIR!

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    I'm currently grounded for...I have no idea how long so I wont be on until roughly...I'd say....June at the earliest. See ya'll later.

    Mar 3, 2008


GET ON IT PEEPS
— Nate