User avatar

MadHatter

  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    9/10 Funny

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ Has a cool avatar < has no clue why we're dancing, only that we're dancing V Will love Invader Zim

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    7/10 Funny, yet very demented

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Username above you!

    0/10 i liked it, but you gave Alice a two. You deserve like a negative twenty.

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    4/10 It's okay I guess

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The Golden Compass

    I'm going to see it, even though I hated the books. The concept was cool, but the author couldn't do it correctly.

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Has A Local Man Written An 8th Harry Potter Book?

    That's pretty dang cool. I just hope it isn't really terrible. That would be totally disrespectful to the books.

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: free rice

    Yeah, I use to not like it, but now that I know what it's for I play it like crazy

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What do you use when writing?

    No Pat Buchanan this time around? Eh...I use a pen (black) or a pencil (also black) when I write. I'm not the biggest fan of typing stories because it's so ...

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The Golden Compass

    I really don't like the books, so I'm not excited at all.

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What Broswer Is The Best?

    I love Mozilla FireFox. It's faster than that piece of crap Internet Explorer. But I do have to say Pat Buchanan 2.1 is the best. I mean, the computer runs ...

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Default Theme

    I think it should be GenElectro simply because the name sounds really good

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: TOBYMAC

    I used to like him, but I changed and started to like hard rock. He's past his prime by far, though I listen to his cds everyonce and awhile.

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    (Sorry, I should have told you guys. I was grounded so I couldn't post. I guess I'm out now)

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Writers Block?

    I'm going to try some of these. Thank you

    Dec 2, 2007


"Peace sells, but who's buying?"
— Megadeth