User avatar

MadHatter

  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Me...go figure

    Dec 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: 20 Questions

    Easy come, easy go.

    Dec 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Stoop kid

    Dec 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    8/10 It's okay. Is it part of a bigger poem or something?

    Dec 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    7/10 Eh...it's okay

    Dec 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ Has a cat avatar < Is not humming, but singing, much to the dismay of his family V Will eat bread today

    Dec 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Lord of the Flies

    Peter opened his eyes. Where the hell was he? The plane...the was all coming back to him. He patted himself down to see if he was seriously injured. Finding only ...

    Dec 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    7/10 Meh...

    Dec 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Why be worrying about You-Know-Who...

    You don't? That's sad...jk

    Dec 4, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Super Mario Bros.

    Not all that realistic, but over all it's pretty good. You could work on the shading a bit too.

    Dec 4, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Random Pictures Taken at Random Times

    Cool. I like the bigger ones, simply because you can see more detail, but otherwise they're all great.

    Dec 4, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Im back

    Pretty cool if I do say so myself. Are you using Flash? I really like Flash but it's uber hard to understand. That is a lot like what I do ...

    Dec 4, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Dragon

    I really liked it. I think it was a little too marked up, but hey, I'm not art critic.

    Dec 4, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Bunnies!

    Good job. I couldn't decide which one was better. A little cartoony, but still. They were excellent. I hope to see some new bunnies soon.

    Dec 4, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: steady ready

    I liked the first one the best, the rest just didn't seem like they were supposed to be good photography. It seemed more like you were just taking pictures.

    Dec 4, 2007


It is a happiness to wonder; it is a happiness to dream.
— Edgar Allan Poe