User avatar

MadHatter

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Empty

    Okay, I was looking through some of my old books and came across this in a book. In 6th grade I sent this into a contest and It got published. ...

    Dec 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Has anybody had fried cheese?

    fried Cheese! I love that stuff!

    Dec 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the USER above you!

    wow...too extensive for me tonight

    Dec 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Username above you!

    9/10 it's cooler when you know the history behind it

    Dec 7, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: darkness

    *Those weren't really good crits* I think you did a good job but lacked that needed oumph. I can't quite place my finger on it, but you lacked something that ...

    Dec 7, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: On a Silver Platter

    I truly suck about interpeting poetry so I was really hoping you'd explain it better. It was okay, no spelling errors or grammatical errors that I could see. You might ...

    Dec 7, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Her suicide note

    Good poem. It sort of lacked the rhythm a poem needs, but then again poems don't need rhythm at all. There are no rules in poetry. And for a suicide ...

    Dec 7, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Drip Drop

    It was good. It was about a caged animal isn't it? It was a little hard to follow, but okay. Kyte>> Notice it said Drip Drop? The upside down poem ...

    Dec 7, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Elements

    Yes, BBB is right. Prelude is for music. I also felt that when Lt. Surge read the 1594 thing, it sounded un-human. It was almost like he was a robot ...

    Dec 7, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: short i know

    Yes. It's very, very, very short. And I agree with Ayra. I don't know how many times I've heard about poems, or read poems about lost love, or people losing ...

    Dec 7, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: When We Walked

    It was short, sweet, and to the point, plus it was good. I think you conveyed your point fairly well in such a short poem. I did find it a ...

    Dec 7, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: my mother my best friend

    I really liked this one. It was very sweet and touching. I don't know why you capitialized the first word of the third sentence in each stanza. But poetry really ...

    Dec 7, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: the moon is

    Wow, are you just full of good description? Even just replying to a message you wonderfully describe things. But on to the critique. I'm not the best poet in the ...

    Dec 7, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Valentine's Day Sucks

    Wow...that's very interesting. I hope you rate this PG-13. I hope you truly don't feel like this, or actually went through that...

    Dec 7, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: take the time to understand

    Clever. You used this poem to basically tell everyone why your poems might not make sense grammar wise. But I have to agree with Bella. This poem is very in ...

    Dec 7, 2007


It's all a matter of perspective. Everyone is the hero of their own story, and the villain of another's.
— James