-
Re: What is the member above you known for?
Known for always helping everyone else and never asking for help for herself.
Mar 5, 2008 -
Re: Untitled
Yes, I wondered that as well. No matter what it is, it's still cliche. Just listening to my favorite CD, my favorite band, I hear so many songs basically singing ...
Mar 5, 2008 -
Re: Prental Advisory explicit content
Yes, this piece is very short. I don't really get the meaning of it, I guess it's just typical rap music, self praise and self promotion. You might want to ...
Mar 5, 2008 -
Re: unusual animal thread
A Hairy Wiggler Jiggler In response to your last question, I'd kill it.
Mar 5, 2008 -
Re: Lupe is Leaving
Phew...I thought you were really leaving and I was like "Oh crap, there goes another member." Everyone seems to be leaving lately.
Mar 5, 2008 -
Re: What is the member above you known for?
Known for helping me through my dark moments and keeping me from commiting suicide one night.
Mar 5, 2008 -
Re: Are You Excited About The Journal?
I'm incredibly excited! I'm definetley going to buy this. P.S. I'm also Bob.
Mar 5, 2008 -
Re: What is the member above you known for?
Known for always rating my custom title, avatar etc.
Mar 5, 2008 -
Re: What is the member above you known for?
Known for having an avatar with a crinkled piece of paper in it.
Mar 5, 2008 -
Re: Firestarter (President of British Operations) Moves On
Adious Jack. ~Kyle
Mar 5, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
8/10 It's okay
Mar 5, 2008 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
8/10 Yes, but the Spleen is still king
Mar 5, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
8/10
Mar 5, 2008 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish 2
Granted but then your teacher thinks your brilliant and sends you off to The School for the Gifted and you never come back. I wish my Ancient Greece essay would ...
Mar 5, 2008 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
blank
Mar 5, 2008
