-
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
9/10 Interesting
Dec 14, 2007 -
Re: Hate That Sign
I hate the McDonalds sign...it's too happy and yellow. It invites you in with it's beautiful yellowness draws you in, but spits you out with clogged arteries...
Dec 14, 2007 -
Re: Dreamer's going to college!
College at 14...wow...
Dec 14, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
9/10 A little PG-13 don't you think? Unless they're just laying on each other but still...
Dec 14, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
9/10 Good
Dec 14, 2007 -
Re: YWS Award Results
I know I'm a little late in saying this but, CONGRATS!!! YAY! CONFETTI RAINING DOWN FROM HEAVEN LIKE MANA!!! YAY!!
Dec 14, 2007 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
It looks cooler this way...sort of.
Dec 14, 2007 -
Re: Seniors!
Okay...that was supposed to be a poem right? If it was an okay poem. I really didn't get the last line: Too bad I want to ber. What is that ...
Dec 14, 2007 -
Re: Swear Like Shakespeare! Listen to YWS Radio On December 16!
oddities in the English language. I'm there! No. Not really there. I couldn't make it to DC in time.
Dec 14, 2007 -
Re: Randomness...
I liked it, but once you said it was supposed to be Global Warming, I hated it. You should never really tell what a poem is about when it's written ...
Dec 14, 2007 -
Re: Avatars
I use google...but be careful about that. You could take something copyrighted and then get fined...not that I would know
Dec 14, 2007 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
yes...very fake.
Dec 14, 2007 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
Oh, but you can't tell that I'm wearing my Halo 3 sweatshirt so...
Dec 13, 2007 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
The Lion King
Dec 13, 2007 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
Thanks. I also am a big fan of my sexy hat...lol The shirt reads: Squirrels Natures Little Speed Bumps
Dec 13, 2007
