User avatar

MadHatter

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    2/10 Too romantic and strange

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Oh! I get it. But it was no battle. Nate wasn't even elligible. It was a one sided battle in the most literal sense

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Empty

    Thanks all. I'll fix these mistakes you pointed out and present you the new and improved ninth grade version of Empty soon. *Fellne>> Crammed was the only word I could ...

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    8/10 Go to the website and you'll get it. It's a really fun game

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    10/10 Nice, a pic of yourself

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Cell

    Name: Commander Halyen Richards Age: 62 Occupation: Army Commander, Head of the CPV (Cell Phone Virus) unit Appearance: Tall and lanky with gray hair. He has a large scar across ...

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Who the heck is Lennon? And Ayra should know who Shadeslayer is. He replaced me for awhile when I was gone...though he doesn't get on much anymore. *What do you ...

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Buster

    Good poem. It was a little repetitive at points, but it was good.

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    7/10 It was nice, but I don't know if that last line was meant to be funny. If it isn't, I guess I'm just that sick and demented.

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Yearbook '07

    Hey, just a shout out to Alice, Bella, Gwen, and Ayra Ketchup is always greener on the other side!

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but you can only spell in Spanish I wish I was taller

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Best Review EVAR

    Interesting to say the least

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Three Word Story

    fooze ball with

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Quesadillas

    Dec 14, 2007


It is not enough to do your best; you must know what to do, and THEN do your best.
— W. Edwards Deming