User avatar

MadHatter

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    6/10 It's okay. I've gotten too use to it. Someone else post please...

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Misproportions and Irresolutions.

    I like the last one the best simply because it has Master Chief on it. FINISH THE FIGHT MH

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wolven

    (at the moment I don't feel like it. You know why)

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Heartbreaks and Headaches

    *I don't care if it sucks. It's what I'm feeling right now.* Hearbreaks. Headaches. That's all Love is. Breakups. Breakdowns. That's all Love is. Feelings of happiness shattered in one ...

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    -10/10 So?

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wolven

    (okay)

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wolven

    *I have permission to do this* Name:Skart Gender:Male Pack:Red Oak Wolf Tribe Rank:Alpha Male Age:3 Description: Skart has yellow eyes and gray fir. His right leg is black and white. ...

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    1/10 I really don't like Avatar anymore, so your sig is sort of boring

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    10/10 So true (Okay, that's fine. But it isn't an internet game. It's a real game that you print off. Just take a look and you'll see.)

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Stupid Jokes.

    Oh yes that was...but not as dumb as this Why'd the potato cross the road? To get to the Farmers Market so he could be sold for an extremely high ...

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    9/10 [You've shown me pics before remember?]

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    1/10 Don't self advirtise jk

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Stupid Jokes.

    What's the difference between an orange bicycle? A banana, because a vest doesn't have sleeves. (Thank my grandma for that beauty right there)

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    9/10 Funny

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Hate That Sign

    Wal Mart I hate the whole plainness of the sign. It's so boring and dull. No creativity what so ever (is that one word?). But they don't need a creative ...

    Dec 17, 2007


Find wonder in the everyday, find everyday language to articulate it.
— Maurice Manning