-
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
7/10 Nice pic of yourself.
Dec 19, 2007 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for not being emo like I am today.
Dec 19, 2007 -
Re: My Suicide Note
I'm standing in the bathroom with a pistol to my head. I'm writing all of this down so you'll know why I am dead. You stole my heart, tore it ...
Dec 19, 2007 -
Re: Heartbreaks and Headaches
Huh?
Dec 17, 2007 -
Re: Crazy Questions
No clue Why is the sky green
Dec 17, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
6/10 Nice...I guess
Dec 17, 2007 -
Re: Whom is awesomer?
Rieda duh...Sorry Rick
Dec 17, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
7/10 Boring
Dec 17, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
9/10 Funny
Dec 17, 2007 -
Re: Stupid Jokes.
(From my friend Thomas who is sitting next to me. This ought to be interesting folks.) Why did the cow cross the road? To get to the udder side...
Dec 17, 2007 -
Re: Stupid Jokes.
Two men walked into a CLUB Both cracked their heads open and went to the emergency room
Dec 17, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
8/10 I know...
Dec 17, 2007 -
Re: Crazy Questions
I have no idea Why is life so meaningless?
Dec 17, 2007 -
Re: Crazy Questions
Because it has a bad case of the P-disease Why is love always cruel in the end?
Dec 17, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
6/10 It's okay. I've gotten too use to it. Someone else post please...
Dec 17, 2007
