-
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
8/10 Yet strangley true for me as well
Dec 20, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
8/10 What do you mean by give me some of that?
Dec 20, 2007 -
Re: Blue Creek
I thought this would be a very interesting topic for a storybook. Blue Creek is a little town located in Northern Arizona. It's quiet, peaceful, and very dull. But that's ...
Dec 20, 2007 -
Re: Word Game
Emo-licous
Dec 20, 2007 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
Hot sauce
Dec 20, 2007 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish 2
Granted but someone steals him and gives him to the government and they disect it. I wish I was skinnier....I'm too fat
Dec 20, 2007 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for liking those piece of crap books
Dec 20, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Username above you!
9/10 Good name, I actually just used that for a character name
Dec 20, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
10/10 Funny
Dec 20, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
7/10 Too lovey dovey
Dec 20, 2007 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
4/10 Eh...
Dec 20, 2007 -
Re: Invader Zim
Rockdude-Put some spaces between your sentences. It looks really bad and you can't read it very well.
Dec 19, 2007 -
Re: Anything Goes
Name: Kylan Johns Age: 32 Species: Human/Vampire Gender: Male Appearance: Tall, dark black hair, red eyes Personality: Serious, very serious. Won't take the time to to save you even if ...
Dec 19, 2007 -
Re: Word Game
Razor blade...*don't ask*
Dec 19, 2007 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish 2
Granted, but it's crustyness soon covers your entire body I wish I had a santa hat
Dec 19, 2007
