User avatar

MadHatter

  • Archive Re: Pirates

    Name: Hawk Age: 27 Gender:Male Education: High Ship: The Excalibur Crew: A large number of middle-eastern slaves. The ship was once a slave ship that was taken over by Hawk ...

    Dec 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Blue Creek

    Haylen put the finishing touches on his mustache. He had successfully turned himself into a respectible police officer. It was time to make sure no one left town. He got ...

    Dec 25, 2007
  • Other Re: Emo

    Okay, lets end this topic and get back to crits...

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Other Re: Emo

    What the heck are you talking about? I was sticking up for all my friends. I don't want to see my best friends die!!! She almost died Gwen. I don't ...

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Other Re: Emo

    Don't mock that store. It rocks.

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Fantasy storybook

    Here's a basic picture of what Hawk looks like. *Note* Hawk has black feathers so please substitute that color in. Here's what the priest looks like

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Other Re: Emo

    Freak, Cutter, Creep. Names, Insults, Labels. I am labeled with all three of those and more. My friends and I are humiliated everyday by people like you everyday. I can't ...

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Fantasy storybook

    *this is going to be if those hawks aren't my Hawk people.* Hawk He had his men slowly flew across the open plain. The sky-pirates were not far ahead. They ...

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Propped up broken feet...*I know it's not one word, but who cares*

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Fantasy storybook

    *Are the hawks she she's my Hawks or just hawks?*

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Are You Excited About The Young Writers Journal?

    I'm pumped for this! I know I'm not getting published in it, but this sounds really cool.

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Bubblewrapped

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    gum

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Fantasy storybook

    Hawk Hawk half flew, half ran across the ruins of the ancient city of Nordoran. Though he wished to stay here in this glorious city of the heavens he knew ...

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Glue

    Dec 22, 2007


You never really know how much of you takes residence in other people... We all exchange bits and pieces of ourselves with each other until we're big sparkly collages of everyone and everything we've ever loved
— GengarTheGhost