User avatar

MadHatter

  • Media Reviews Re: Micheal Crichton's Jurassic Park

    I recently read Micheal Crichton's Jurassic Park, the book that inspired the movie. The book started off really boring and made me wonder if I was reading the right book. ...

    Dec 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    5/10

    Dec 25, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Fabled (Book 1)

    I argee. It was very much a "tell not show" story. I also felt that this section: "The sounds of waves filled his head and the smell of salt water ...

    Dec 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    7/10 Nice...a cat.. (It's emo rabbit)

    Dec 25, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: A Bittersweet Summer

    Good job. I've been feeling that way lately as well. I know nothing of lyrics and how to critique them so I have nothing to offer except I felt it ...

    Dec 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Merry Christmas

    Merry Christmas all! I hope everyone has a great Christmas (or had depending on when you read this). I'm having a great one!

    Dec 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    0/10 My god...I have no clue what thats about

    Dec 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    10/10 Fits you perfectly

    Dec 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    6/10 Meh..

    Dec 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Username above you!

    8/10 I know this is for Usernames but I had to say I love your avatar.

    Dec 25, 2007
  • Other Re: Emo (Revised)

    Cutter, Freak, Sicko. Words, Insults, and Labels. My friends and I have to live with this names everyday because we're what people would call "emo". They think we're freaks who ...

    Dec 25, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Suicide Note

    Um...A.S., I'm a guy...and unless I'm gay (which I'm not) then I'd be writing about my girlfriend not my boyfriend

    Dec 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    dislocated lip

    Dec 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Hmm...you know I never really thought about that...they would be good together. (No offense Jared)

    Dec 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Creepy...if you had them all near each other you could be Link from Zelda

    Dec 25, 2007


You flare, you flicker, you fade... And in the end, all your tomorrows become yesterdays.
— Megatron (Lost Light, by Roberts, Lawrence, Lafuente)