User avatar

MadHatter

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    If you go to the website you'd get it! And here you go: 5/10 My god...that's the worst spelling I've ever seen. It's undecipherable.

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for being an Aussie

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Antiquities

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Lost dumb people

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Blue Creek

    Haylen's face and shirt was covered in blood. He had just finished hacking off every single one of the butchers appendages off in the most painful manner. He had finished ...

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted but if you hadn't...you would have accidentally caused a plane to crash in Sweden *Butterfly Effect* I wish that I hadn't carved her name into my arm...

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Micheal Crichton's Next

    I've been in a bit of a Crichton rut lately. Sphere, Jurassic Park, now this. But he's a very good author and I have to say he's influenced my writing ...

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    10/10 I'm still laughing over that one (not really but it's the thought that counts right?)

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    7/10 Haven't the foggiest clue what your avatar is...but it's cool

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for not thinking up a good reason to ban someone

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Username above you!

    5/10

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Blue Creek

    Haylen had hung that man nearly an hour ago and those stupid townspeople still hadn't found the damn body. But they would. Once he began his mad rampage and they ...

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Volcano...

    I could tell it you wrote it a year ago. No offense or anything but it was a really weak poem. It sounded like a second grader wrote it. You ...

    Dec 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but having no Christmas makes everyone depressed and they kill themselves I wish I figured out the secrets on Assassins Creed

    Dec 25, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Fly

    Yes, I argee with seemed like a Hallmark Card. And I also felt that it was a little on the "lame" side. That isn't poetry. It's seems like you just ...

    Dec 25, 2007


Who knew paper and ink could be so vicious.
— Kathryn Stockett, The Help