User avatar

MadHatter

  • Archive Re: Poke Poke

    Peter was so clueless of what hovered just a few miles above him, concealed behind a strange cloud. A large Pokegen flagship floated behind their "cloud". One of the ships ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    10/10 Funny

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    10/10 Great

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Poke Poke

    Peter seeing Naomi approaching his house he quickly slipped on his Charmander costume. "I look just like you Charmander." "Yeah, just like I look just like a Goldeen." Snickered Meowth. ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Poke Poke

    Peter and Naomi stopped near the Pokemon Center, both letting go of each other's hand. "See you tonight." *Short I know*

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    7/10 Crap...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted but it dies. I wish my English teacher wasn't such a...a...female dog

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    10/10 I love the Dark Crystal

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    5/10 Lame

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Poke Poke

    *AH! Whose Ren working for? Pokegen or the police?*

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Castle Falls v2

    Not to sound rude, but it just looks like a crappy distorted picture. But since I have no clue what the original looks like I give you a B+

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Why don't you know?

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Untitled

    Just trying to help. Hey, I wrote a crapload of songs that were cliche during my..."darker days".

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Bag of Green Grapes

    Funny how so many things around us are humorous without trying to be. The poem was quaint. I think if you really wanted to make this a good poem and ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: the romantic

    Commical. I found that quite funny. The French was cool, it gave the poem a more sophisticated humor.

    Mar 5, 2008


You are beautiful because you let yourself feel, and that is a brave thing indeed.
— Shinji Moon