User avatar

MadHatter

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for use of "XD" in a ban message. Bad Rick!

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: NaNoWriYe?

    Amazing! I might join. One month was too much for me.

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for not being emo

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Answer

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for having an Avatar that doesn't give me a headache

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Eric Nuyland's Halo: Ghost of Onyx

    When I first started reading this book, I had high expectations for it simply because it's based on one of the greatest video games ever made. If it didn't live ...

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for banning someone who said I was an Ozzie hater when I said Aussie. That means Australian.

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Fantasy storybook

    *okay, Nordoran is a sky city, miles away from here. At the moment my Harpies are on a cliff*

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Ketchup!

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Blue Creek

    "Oh, it's all part of the game sweet pea." Haylen mockingly sneered. "I tire of this chatter. Now I have to "check" on your friend. She must be awful worried." ...

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Rudder

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted but he sucks your blood and you become a undead thingy majigger. I wish I never found that razor blade

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted but you become to euphoric and think you can fly and...we all know where that goes. I wish I couldn't love

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted but you get over yourself too much and you forget about yourself. I wish I never loved her

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Writing ABC's

    A-Action Novel

    Dec 28, 2007


Every really new idea looks crazy at first.
— Alfred North Whitehead